New Year.

22:31

The story behind this post:
I'm kind of doing this in reverse. This is the first post I took back at the beginning of last year when I decided to take the leap and start my blog. I finally have gotten around to posting it with the fresh new years mindset to get.things.done. No procrastinating, no excuses. Just do it. 
Although trends come and go like there's no tomorrow, this simple combination is my go to look when I'm stumped for creative outfit ideas.  









I've kind of missed the boat for the New Years posts considering its already the second week of 2016 but hey, it's never late then never.
I guess the thing about new years resolutions and the inevitability of them failing is the fact that something is stopping us from achieving these goals now, instead we excuse them until the next year. Nevertheless, here are mine:



You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Have a great 2016 and enjoy checking off that list of yours!

    www.jeannechristinemarie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely adore this look. Well done x

    http://thelondonthing.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it!

    xoxo, Caylie
    https://soulpaletteblog.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. good luck for blogging this year! :)

    hannatalks

    ReplyDelete