Passion

23:55







What are you passionate about?

I was talking to my friend the other day and it came up in conversation about the different things I get passionate about. I am passionate about feeling passion. When that something strikes through a feeling in the pit of your stomach when you are so angry, so happy, so joyful or so sad...take a hold of those emotions and make something of it. Create something, write about something, research something, change something. Just do something. Don't go through life not feeling anything. Force yourself to find something that fills you with a feeling of passion. A few things I am personally passionate are; human rights, inequality, creativity. fashion, art, film and music.

So what are you passionate about?

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I like this outfit...edgy and stylish <3 Also, I have a similar tee, haha!

    Kisses,
    Diana

    http://www.thebeargirl.com/blog/ongoing-thing

    ReplyDelete